I liked the last WIP photo set I did, so I thought I’d do another. I have a massive list of things that I’m working on all at once, but these are the ones that have pushed to the front of the queue.
- The top one is a snippet of a postcard art trade that I’m doing with the phenomenal Zara Pickens (zaraillustrates) and Jessica Roux (jessicaroux). Of course I’m the last one to send out the cards, but it didn’t help that the ones they sent were so damn good and intimidating! I’ll post photos of mine and there’s as soon as they get the ones I’m sending first!
- Foxing Quarterly (foxingquarterly) invited me to be a part of a Post-Its show that they’re putting together so I’m working up six pretty little notes for that. They’ll be out of cut-paper, of course - these are just sketches. I’ll post more info about the full show tomorrow and then the final pieces as well!
- And the final one is an approved sketch for Save the Date cards that a dear friend asked me to do for her wedding. Kinda terrifying to put something together like this, but I’m so happy to have been asked!
Two more things:
- I am beyond ecstatic to let you all know that I will be in the upcoming “Winter is Coming” show that the Ltd. Art Gallery is Seattle is putting together this week! Details here! I got in at the last minute and am gonna try and do seven small pieces (because I’m crazy).
- And I dunno if I can officially, officially say it, but I am going to be having my first solo gallery show this year!!! If I get the okay I’m gonna post a couple of very rough sketches soon!
And then there are some commissions, wedding invitations, multiple book spec projects, my final piece for the Month of Love, and idk a ton of other stuff.
Thanks for takin a look and hangin in there with me!